What is The Be.Owing Project?
The largest collaboration of parents, for parents, re-engaging families across the nation
by designing and providing 737 creative ways to increase love in the home.
The FFF is giving away 100k of mileage tickets to one lucky contributor. Love @ 35,000ft.
Our experience and research shows:
1. Many couples forget about “loving on” each other after they get married.
2. Business travel can lead to “out of sight… out of integrity”.
3. Military troops coming home are seeking ways to emotionally rejoin their families effectively.
With your help, we will get them the help they need.
How can I give to the project?
1. Write your idea in a post on your blog/site
2. Submit your link and information via the contact form below. Maximum 5 entries.
3. When approved for alignment, we will:
Assign you a number (# of 737 ways) & link your blog to the Be.Owing project.
Feature you on our Be.Owing collaborative list and FFF blog.
All traffic will be linked to your post/blog.
When I give, what do I get?
Once your blog has been approved with an official Be.Owing quest, you will be entered into the FFF
sweepstakes for your family
Personal miles (up to 100k) donated by The Frequent Flyer Father for giving love in the home and for the project.
Congratulations to D.H the winner of the first round of the Be.Owing Project
A Quest to be a better person, spouse and parent.
Message me @ FFF